Our Experience is Unmatched
Flow Payments has numerous partnerships with a variety of processors, banks and technology providers. These relationships allow us to place high risk merchants into programs that were previously unavailable.
- We are able to service our high risk merchants without having to set up off-shore accounts. This avoids many problems that have historically hindered hard to place merchants.
- High risk merchants are unique and often require specific processing solutions that are not available. Through our various technology partners, we are able to fully service our clients with alternative forms of payment acceptance, such as cashless ATM, E-Check and ACH processing.
- We understand many high risk businesses are just starting out, which is why we do not require arbitrary fees or other unnecessary financial commitments.
Low Cost Pricing Plans for High Risk Merchants
Our merchants have access to the lowest pricing structures available in the high risk processing industry.
- Many high risk merchants encounter aggressively high rate plans that are confusing and hard to decipher. Our clients have access to the lowest pricing, which provides programs that significantly drive down monthly costs.
- Certain businesses will qualify for Interchange Plus pricing, which historically has only been accessible to low risk merchant accounts.
- If you are currently processing with another provider and want to explore an alternative rate plan, we will beat your overall existing pricing structure.
Dedicated, White Glove Support
At the core of Flow Payments is the understanding that every high risk merchant should receive the best support and service possible. We know that while our clients are experts in their particular field, acquiring and maintaining a high risk merchant account is no easy task for them to handle on their own.
- We provide our signature support from the very start of the application process and we do not stop with our unmatched level of service at any point throughout the life span of the account.
- Every one of our clients is assigned a dedicated support team that is committed to ensuring a merchant account experience that avoids the common neglect found with high risk payment processing.
- Waiting days for the answer to a question or issue is completely unacceptable and something that is never experienced by our clients.
Fast Set Up Times That Avoid the “Red Tape”
High risk merchant accounts are often associated with very long set up times. While hard to place merchants may experience a longer application period than low risk accounts, high risk merchants should still be entitled to a reasonable approval process.
- Flow Payments makes it a priority that every account we set up will be expedited in the most efficient manner possible.
- Our payment specialists are experts in submitting applications to our processors in the fastest time frames available, while only requesting information that is reasonable and necessary.
- For those business types that require a longer approval process, we provide constant updates and communication, in order to avoid instances where merchants feel abandoned.
State of the Art Processing Solutions
Whether you accept payments in person, over the phone or online, we will provide a processing solution that meets and exceeds your expectations.
- We offer credit card terminals that have the necessary ability to accept chip-based (EMV) transactions and we also provide easy to use payment gateways and shopping carts.
- No matter how you accept payments, we will make sure you are provided with the correct solution that ensures simple and secure payment processing.
- We are very aware that many high risk merchants are start-ups and are operating on a limited budget, which is why we only offer processing solutions at cost with no mark-up.
Flow Payments is committed to providing cost-effective merchant accounts and easy to operate processing solutions to all of the different businesses we service. Please call us or fill out the form on this page to get started with a free, no obligation quote.